Department of computer Engineering has started Postgraduate course i.e. ME in Computer engineering in the year 2010.
Department is committed to provide technological base in Computer Engineering to postgraduate students with the following objectives.
- To provide students with a sound foundation in the mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamental necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems.
- To develop the logic and intellectual intensity of students, by providing necessary background in software engineering concepts, for applying in various multidisciplinary projects.
- To provide experience in conducting and planning experiments to solve real life problems with the help of various professional applications and systems software.
- To prepare students for successful careers in industry that meets the needs of Indian and Multinational Companies (MNCs).
- To provide students awareness with professional issues in computer engineering related to emerging technologies, ongoing research, team work with ethics and code of professional practice.
I wish all the best to our stakeholders and urge them to identify new trends and evaluate emerging technologies for the beneficial of our society.
Mr. Shitalkumar Jain
Assistant Professor and ME Coordinator
Department of Computer Engineering
Contact No.:020-30253661 Ext.: 608